Brother Error TS-02 – Having an ideal performance in using the printer is a must. In fact, Brother printer offers a gratifying work experience.
Brother releases wireless printers for the users to have the wireless method of printing on their system. However, Brother Error TS-02 is one of the errors that frequently occurs when printing.
In general, this kind of error occurs when the WLAN access point/router is not authenticated with the MAC address of the device which is allowed in the filter.
Brother error code TS-02 shows that the system cannot detect the WLAN access point. This might be because the users connect the printer to another device.
Causes of Bother Error TS-02
Before we go to the best procedures that are recommended to resolve the error, check these number of error causes. Who knows, you can avoid the same problems in the future.
- It is very possible that your Brother printer has file damage in its windows system.
- Corrupted system files entries might also cause the error you have problem in using your printer.
- The printer’s installation and uninstallation might not be followed correctly. Thus, make sure you install or uninstall your printer device correctly based on the recommended instruction.
- Sometimes, deleting a hardware or application from the system is not rightly done. So ensure that the any hardware or applications are installed properly in your Brother printer before you start using the device.
Try to keep an eye on the track to find the specific errors. This will be helpful enough to resolve the problem without wasting too much times and taking too big efforts.
Best Procedures To Resolve Brother Printer Error TS-02
There are exactly some definite procedures you can perform to resolve the Brother printer error TS-01. Check as follows:
- The first step, please check the WLAN access point / router, whether it is Powered or not.
- Connect to the internet connection using the built-in wireless LAN to verify that the WLAN access point / router works well.
- The third step, shift the printer to a barrier-free zone or place close to the WLAN access point or router to get a better network connectivity.
- You need to “Run” the temporary location of your Brother printer within 1 meter or 3.3 feet away from WLAN access point.
- If the WLAN access point or router is allowing for MAC address filtering, make sure that the MAC address of your Brother printer is permitted in the filter.
- Remember, radio signals are used in your device along with 4 GHz range. In this case, Brother Error TS-02 will appear on your device if the system uses the 5 GHz range.
- Use the option of “Setup Wizard” you can access right from the Control Panel.
- Resolving this issue can also be performed by entering the SSOD and security information manually. Juts confirm all of the details in your Brother printer.
- Don’t forget to confirm the SSID and security information before you complete the process.
- Once the process is completed, restart your Brother printer.
Finally, the procedures above helps resolve the error TS-02 on your Brother printer.
However, if you still have this problem while you have resolved the steps above, don’t hesitate to contact the Brother Printer Support, the technicians are usually ready for 24 hours to help you in fixing the problem.
Additional Tips on Resolving Brother Error TS-02
There other additional tips you may try to fix your Brother Error TS-02. Have a look the tips below:
- Download the Repair Tool and save the file to the accessible desktop.
- Move the file location by double-clicking on it. This is the installation process.
- Click “Yes” or “Continue” when you are navigated to User Account Control.
- Uncheck the check box to let the Repair Tool to start the automatic scan.
- Click on “Install”.
- The Repair Tool is installing and scanning your machine. Wait for them to complete.
- Once the scan is finished, the tool will determine which areas on your PC that gets damaged.
- Finally, you can restart your computer to see if the printer work well again.