There are actually wide topics and subjects to manage Epson ET-2650 setup, and they are covering topics of printing, scanning, and also connection.
In this article, we are going to talk about the printing options and there are actually different ways to manage the printing work.
After all, this device is created and designed as a printing device, with scanning ability as the extra feature. So, how do you manage everything?
Mobile Printing Windows 10
One of the biggest perks of ET-2650 is its mobile printing ability. So, if you want to manage the Epson ET-2650 setup, you need to follow the given instructions.
This technology enables wireless print from your Windows 10 devices (phones or tablets) to the nearby Epson device.
You won’t have to install any driver or download any software. You don’t even need any cable for the connection. You only need to check for the printing option in the devices so you can send them to the Epson printer.
- Establish a connection between the network and the printer
- Connect your computer (or mobile device) to the existing wireless network
- You can print now.
If you are using Android devices, you need to use Epson Print Enabler to enable wireless print of your web pages, photos, emails, or documents.
But be advised that you can only use Android devices with version 4 and above. Just perform several taps, and your (Android) devices would find the nearby printer.
- Check whether there is a solid connection between the printer and the network
- On the (Android) device, download the plugin Epson Print Enabler. It should be available for free at Google Play
- Choose Settings within the device, and then choose Printing. Enable the already provided plugin
- Connect the Android device to the similar network used by the printer
- Now you can start printing. Simply choose the printing icon and start producing!
Creative Mobile App Print
This is a mobile app (which is completely free) for Android and Apple app. This app is functional for:
- Accessing and printing the photos, including from social media like Facebook
- Creating custom stationery and greeting cards
- Printing right onto DVDs or CDs
- Turning photos to templates for coloring book
And how can you manage the setup?
- Connect the printer device to the available network
- Download Epson Creative Print. You can find one from Google Play or App Store
- Connect the (mobile) device to the similar (wireless) network used by the printer
- Open Creative Print
Epson Scan and Print App with the Windows Tablets
Feel free to use this (free) app to perform scan or print photos from the Windows tablets (preferably Windows 8 and more).
Be sure that you can use Windows Surface Pro or RT tablets for the Epson products. Thanks to this app, you are able to scan and also capture images, and keep them right to Microsoft OneDrive or tablet.
Keep in mind, though, that Epson Scan and Print app won’t support mobile printing for Windows 10.
- Connect the printer to the network through the wireless system
- Search in Microsoft Windows Store. When you find it, download it
- Connect the (Windows) tablet to the similar (wireless) network used by the printer
- Open the app and choose the printer. You are now ready to print the scan or photos.
How to Manage Successful Setup
If you want to make sure that your Epson ET-2650 setup runs successfully and well, you need to find the right drivers or tools.
If you want to know the proper tools for the printer, you can check the site at https://epson.com/Support/Printers/All-In-Ones/ET-Series/Epson-ET-2650/s/SPT_C11CF47201
In this page, you can see the utilities, drivers, mobile apps, or firmware. In fact, each of them would be managed in sections.
Simply click those sections and you will be given different options. If you come to the page, you will be given a recommendation of combo package installer.
You also need to remember that printing jobs can be managed through wireless or wired connection.
Wireless connection would improve the efficiency of the work and productivity, but managing wired connection is probably easier than the wireless type.
But if you want to enjoy various wireless easiness, there are several options to choose, such as WiFi Direct or connection to the router.
In the end, you can expect tons of flexibilities, easiness, and fun arrangements with Epson ET-2650 setup.
Epson ET-2650 Driver Windows
Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server, Windows Vista
- Link Download
- File Size : 9 MB
Epson ET-2650 Driver macOS
macOS 10.3, macOS 10.4, macOS 10.5, macOS 10.6, macOS 10.7, macOS 10.8, macOS 10.9, macOS 10.10, macOS 10.11, macOS 10.12, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.15, macOS 11
- Link Download
- File Size : 8 MB