Knowing the right way to deal with Epson EX5220 wireless setup can be a huge benefit. It helps you to be familiar with your device.
It helps you to understand how to manage the setting on your own. It helps you to get the details of your device without asking for assistance from the professional expert – which also means that you can save money in the process.
About Epson EX5220
This device is created as a wireless projector that boosts convenience and functionality for presentations. It offers convenient (and fast) wireless connect to your devices.
It means that the projector can work together with laptops, tablets, smartphones, and also Android or iOS devices.
Besides wireless connection, the projector also offers HDMI connection for high-quality audio and video.
Not to mention that it has Simple Setup Suit offering flexible (and also fast) setup in any setting and condition.
The Simple Setup Suit consists of innovative and high end features that are great for impressive performance.
Managing the Wireless Connection
You don’t need to set the wireless network just to deal with Epson EX5220 wireless setup. Remember, the printer has its own wireless technology, which means that it is great for peer-to-peer connection.
It also means that you can connect the projector to other devices, as long as they have their own wireless technology.
Known as Quick Connection Mode, you can connect the project with other (mentioned) devices, thanks to its wireless ability.
However, if you are using this connection mode, your computer won’t be able to stay connected to the internet.
That’s why you need to ensure that you already have and install EasyMP Network Projection. The devices need to have wireless interface (built-in) or wireless card.
It should also run on Windows Vista, Windows XP, XP Professional x64, or Windows 7 and 8.
Install EasyMP Network Projection on the device that you will use to project your presentation. Go to the software page, pick which operating system to use (OS X or Windows), and then Download.
Follow the displayed-on-screen guide
How do you enable the Quick Connection Mode?
Connect the USB A port (on the projector) and the wireless LAN module. This is the optional element for the projector
- Activate the projector
- Press Menu (located on the remote control), choose Network, and then click the Enter icon
- Choose Network Configuration and Enter again
- Pick Wireless LAN and then Enter. Set these things: On for Wireless LAN Power, Quick for Connection Mode, and also On for SSID Auto Setting
- Then choose Basic and Enter. Choose Projector Name and Enter. Provide easy name and then Finish. The (projector) name would be the one that is connected to the projector
- Choose Security and then Enter. Adjust the setting to No
- Choose Complete and Enter. Choose Yes and Enter
- Go with Esc to exit
Managing the Connection
After you have done the Epson EX5220 wireless setup, it’s time to move to the next stage. Now, how do you connect the project to your device?
- If needed, connect the (wireless) LAN module to the USB-A port on the projector
- You will see wireless networks’ lists on the computer. Choose the one that belongs to your projector. If you can’t connect to your projector while the menus are still displayed, then hit Esc to exit them.
- Start and run the EasyMP Network Projection
- You will be asked to choose Quick Connection Mode and then OK
- Choose the projector and then Connect
- Your devices (projector and computer) should be now connected
Don’t be discouraged when you encounter issues during the installation process. It’s quite common when your connection is somewhat troublesome.
In most cases, the main reason is because of the firewall. If that’s the case, you will get a notification that the firewall is blocking the process. If you do get the notification, simply bypass the system.
If you somewhat still encounter issues, Epson has quite responsive and friendly customer support. Reach out to them and they will provide you with solutions and guide.
So, in the overall sense, you shouldn’t be discouraged by the setup process. Through this guide, you should be able to manage your own Epson EX5220 wireless setup quite effortlessly and efficiently.
Epson EX5220 Driver Windows
Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server, Windows Vista
Epson EX5220 Driver macOS
macOS 10.3, macOS 10.4, macOS 10.5, macOS 10.6, macOS 10.7, macOS 10.8, macOS 10.9, macOS 10.10, macOS 10.11, macOS 10.12, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.15, macOS 11