The XP-320 has been designed as a wireless device so it is only logical if you try to understand Epson XP-320 wireless setup.
If you don’t want to hire a professional service to assist you with the installation or setup, the best thing that you can do is to manage everything on your own.
The process and the steps aren’t difficult; just follow the given instructions and make sure that you don’t stray too far away from the steps.
If you can do this, you can have a successful connection on your own.
How to Manage the Wireless Setup
On the contrary to what people believe, managing Epson XP-320 wireless setup isn’t complicated or difficult.
Just ensure that you have followed all of the instructions to the letter before you can start the management:
- Check your wireless connection. And connect the computer to it
- Choose any browser (anything available on your computer) so you can access the page for XP-320 driver download
- From that page, download the right software package and then install it
- While downloading, you will see a (connection) window
- On that window, you will see Connection Type. Within that section, go with Wireless Connection
- On the following screen, go with First Time Setup
- Choose Auto Connect and you will get the information about the network credentials
- Continue with the (wireless) setup within the printer panel. You can access it by pressing Home icon button
- Go with Start Setup, and then Wireless Setup Wizard, and feed the details of the network
Some Common Setup Questions
Now that you already understand the Epson XP-320 wireless setup, you should also know some of the facts about the process itself.
For instance, a lot of people are wondering whether they can connect the printer to Windows or Mac computers.
A lot of people are even doubtful that they can connect the printer to Mac computer; thinking that the setup only works for Windows devices. The printer
Well, you should know that it doesn’t matter whether you have Mac OS or Windows because the printer can work well for both operating systems.
You only need to access the printer panel by pressing Home icon button so you can get to Wireless Setup Wizard.
Choose your network within the Wireless Connection screen and then provide the password when required.
Another common question is typically related to the connection type. Which would be the best way to connect the printer: with wireless or USB?
Well, in a general sense, wireless connection will give you full features. However, you can do it with both USB and wireless.
The USB cable, however, isn’t included in the package so you will have to buy a separate one.
Some Common Issues
Here are some common problems that may arise during the installation or connection process:
- You get a message Printer Offline when you try to print from your Mac wirelessly. Well, you should always check the connection. If it works well, try unplugging the printer from your computer. Then wait for around 20 seconds and then reconnect it again. Afterwards, add the printer (with wireless way) by using the SSID and the required password
- You get Printer Offline message when you want to print from Windows wirelessly. You need to understand that the printer will stop the printing activity when the internet connection is weak. The best thing that you can do is to access the control panel to disconnect the printer (from the network). Simply wait for around 30 seconds.
- Then access the control panel (on the printer) to connect again to the network.
- You get software installation error message. In this case, the first thing to do is to check the hardware setup. If it is successful and without any problematic error, then try resetting the network setting within the printer.
- Afterwards, restart the device. Then connect your device to the network correctly.
Don’t forget to check the official website to check which operating system would be compatible with the printer. It applies for both Windows and also Mac operating systems.
In the event that your issues can’t be resolved despite every effort you have done, then you should reach out to Epson’s technical support for assistance.
They should help you with Epson XP-320 wireless setup, including the problems.
Epson XP-320 Driver Windows
Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server, Windows Vista
- Link Download
- File Size : 13 MB
Epson XP-320 Driver macOS
macOS 10.3, macOS 10.4, macOS 10.5, macOS 10.6, macOS 10.7, macOS 10.8, macOS 10.9, macOS 10.10, macOS 10.11, macOS 10.12, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.15, macOS 11
- Link Download
- File Size : 100 MB
Epson XP-320 Manual Download
- Epson XP-320 User Guide Download