Experiencing error when operating a printer device is just a common thing to face by most of the users. In this regards, HP OfficeJet Pro 6835 printhead error is one of the common issues reported by the HP users.
For solutions, most users browsing the way how to fix the error or simply call an expert to get help for a quick repair.
If you are experiencing the same problem, well, you don’t have to call any expert. Here we would like to share the best way to fix the troubleshooting on your HP OfficeJet Pro 6835 Printhead Error. So let’s just check out the review sections as follows:
A Fact of Printhead Error in HP Printers
Print head error is considered the worst failure in printing function. It mainly caused by the use of different cartridges other than HP ink along with the toner supplies.
Importantly to know, the Non-HP ink and toner supplies are incompatible with the HP printers. Therefore, it is highly recommended that you use the original HP ink or toner supply to avoid the issues.
The complexity of fixing the HP OfficeJet Pro 6835 printhead error is considered moderate. You can go through the 7 steps provided by the method.
Usually, it takes 10 to 15 minutes to complete the steps and get the printer work as normally.
The Steps to Fix HP OfficeJet Pro 6835 Printhead Error
As it has been mentioned, there are some steps to follow in order to fix the printhead error on your HP OfficeJet 6835 Pro. So make sure you follow all the steps without missing even a single step.
- As the first step, you need to open the printer’s cover before starting the whole process.
- Pry off the hinge gently using a plastic opening tool.
- Open the printer’s cover further.
- Later, use T9 Torx screwdriver to take out the 10 or 12mm screws in the main cover. Do it by turning the screwdriver in a left-handed direction.
- To perform the next step, it is probable that you will need a long screwdriver because the two screws above the screen are deep enough and impossible to screw using the normal length screwdriver.
Bottom of Form
- Take the main print’s cover and slightly lift to start the process.
- Look for the white ribbon cable that connects the cover to the base of the printer. Take it and pull it out.
- Use tweezers as your tool to pinch the top of the spring located on the printhead’s right side.
- Pull the spring up and around the hook of the carriage. This is aimed to remove the spring from your HP printhead.
- Repeat the same steps to remove the left spring.
Bottom of Form
- Look for the leftmost white cable on the printhead’s back using the tweezers and pinch it.
- Pull the cable to take it out of the printhead.
- Repeat this actions to remove all of the three white cable from the printhead.
- Lift the printer’s printhead to expose the last white cable.
- Use tweezers to pinch the last cable.
- Apply pressure and pull the cable off to disconnect it from the printer’s print head.
Once you complete the steps above, you will find that the printhead error on your HP OfficeJet 6835 Pro is resolved and you will be just fun to reassemble your printer on your own in the bargain.
So what would you have in mind about fixing this kind or error on your HP printer?
Overall, finding solutions to fix HP OfficeJet Pro 6835 printhead error is not too difficult. The steps required to follow are not too complicated. Most of the users will surely able to apply each of the steps above.
There are two things that you need to mainly prepare before starting the first step and continue the next step. Those are the tweezers and the normal-length screwdrivers as well as the long one.
The normal-length screwdriver will be used to remove the screws while the long one will be used to take out the screws that are too deep.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6835 Manual Download
- HP OfficeJet Pro 6835 User Guide Download (PDF)